We will only contract for the sale and supply of goods under these Terms and Conditions and they will form part of the contract between us.
When you place an order through our website you will receive an automated email acknowledgement of our receipt of your order. Orders will only be accepted and processed when full authorisation of payment has been made and verified by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject any potential order.
All items ordered are subject to availability. In the event that the goods or service you have ordered are not available we will inform you as soon as practically possible and offer you a full refund.
We accept payment online by all major credit or debit cards. Your credit or debit payment will be made via PayPal. PayPal is a highly secure online payment processing company. A PayPal account is not necessary to make payment.
We regret that we do not accept American Express.
If you do not wish to enter your card details online we may be able to take manual payment over the phone instead. If you wish to do this, we will make checks and only send goods to the address of the registered card holder. The office telephone number is +44 (0)1275 853204 and is usually open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm GMT.
Accepted payment types
- All major Debit Cards
- All major Credit Cards except AMEX
- Bank Transfer
How the payment process works
You select the goods you wish to purchase from our website and enter your billing and shipping details. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will be asked to input your card details, which are then captured securely. Our bank sends the card details to your card issuer who authorises or declines the transaction. Our bank then sends the transaction results back to PayPal. PayPal then sends the authorisation results to us and you to confirm the results of the transaction. The funds from all processed transactions are sent to our bank for settlement at the end of each day.
If you are experiencing problems with the payment process and have proceeded to confirm your order & input your card details please DO NOT use the back button and attempt to complete payment again as you may be charged more than once. Contact us first to find out if we have already received payment.
Refunding or cancelling an order for downloadable content
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for downloadable content if you have already started the download. Only if our records show that you have not clicked the ‘download’ button on your order will we be able to accept refund requests.
Workshop/ Adventure Cancellation Policy
Should you cancel a workshop, training course or holiday experience for any reason, no refund will be available unless your place is resold. If you would like to cancel your place on a workshop please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible.
As the majority of costs for each workshop remain the same no matter how many attendees there are, please note that just like any pre-booked tickets for the theatre, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give any refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances. The exception to this is if we have prior notice and are able to put a cancellation place back online AND your place is resold. In this event we will of course make a full refund or credit to you, less any charges that we have incurred. We also reserve the right to cancel any workshop if there is insufficient demand. Please therefore do not leave it until the last few weeks if you are interested in a particular date, as you may find that it has been removed! Please note that we cannot be liable for any other costs incurred by yourself, so please check with us before booking any non-refundable accommodation or transport.
We will only use the information that you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We will not share this information with outside parties except where necessary to complete your order.
Information that we gather from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on our web server, saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with our website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
- We don’t store financial details or share sensitive information with 3rd parties.
How this information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content.
- Your e-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Your e-mail address may be used to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
They improve things by…
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it.
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete cookies as you wish.
These terms and conditions, together with your order and payment and the delivery of the goods that you order, form the basis of a contract under English Law between you the customer and Lovegrove Photography Ltd.
Your statutory rights under English Law are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
Our statement on every page “© Lovegrove Adventures” refers to the website as a whole. It is not our intention to claim that all content has been written or photographed by ourselves. Some content may have been created by third parties.
If you have any queries about our products or the delivery of your goods please contact us.