We regret that we do not accept American Express.
If you do not wish to enter your card details online we may be able to take manual payment over the phone instead. If you wish to do this, we will only send goods to the address of the registered card holder. The office telephone number is +44 (0)1275 853204 and is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GMT.
Accepted payment types
- All major Debit Cards
- All major Credit Cards
How the payment process works
Refunding or cancelling an order for downloadable content
Workshop Cancellation Policy
As our costs for each workshop remain the same no matter how many delegates attend, please note that just like any pre-booked tickets for the theatre, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give any refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances. The exception to this is if we have prior notice and are able to put a cancellation place back online AND your place is resold. In this event we will of course make a full refund or credit to you. We also reserve the right to cancel any workshop if there is insufficient demand, especially if it means that our costs would be higher than our income. Please therefore do not leave it until the last few weeks if you are interested in a particular date, as you may find that it has been removed! Please note that we cannot be liable for any other costs incurred by yourself, so please check with us before booking any non-refundable accommodation or transport.
Information that we gather from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on our web server, saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with our website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
- We don’t store financial details or share sensitive information with 3rd parties.
How this information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content.
- Your e-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Your e-mail address may be used to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
They improve things by…
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it.
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete cookies as you wish.