To receive early notification of any 2020 Morocco plans please contact us here.
Tutor: Damien Lovegrove
Logistics and tour support: Mohammed Kamal (MK)
Genre: Fashion Portraits, landscapes and travel photography
Group Size: 6 (plus non-shooting partners)
Model: To be confirmed
Price: £2,895 pp
Deposit: £500 pp
Payments: A deposit of £500 is required to secure your place. We then require the remaining balance in two instalments by BACS transfer. The first instalment of £1,197.50 will be due by 28th Feb and the final £1,197.50 due by 31st March.
Airport transfers to and from Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) and our hotel are included in the tour price. Careful planning and research has gone into this trip to make it as relaxing, inspirational and as fun-filled as possible. We have secured access to some fabulous locations that will provide us with excellent photo making opportunities the like that has not been seen before in any photography workshop. Join us on this adventure in Morocco.
- Transfer from the airport to our Riad in Marrakesh
- Welcome drink and introduction at our Riad/ hotel
- Dinner out on the town in Marrakesh
Workshop Day 1
- Shoot at our first Kasbah an hour out of Marrakesh
- Lunch at a village at the foot of the Atlas Mountains
- Drive over the Atlas mountains to shoot at our second Kasbah
- Dinner in Ouarzazate and check into our modern stylish hotel
Workshop Day 2
- A flash for portraits on location workshop session by Damien
- Head off to Ait Ben Haddou for lunch
- Shoot in three old Kasbahs at Ait Ben Haddou
- Dinner at our historic Kasbah hotel
Workshop Day 3
- Fashion shoot at our Kasbah hotel near Ait Ben Haddou
- Journey up the mountain capturing the scenery on the way to Kasbah Telouet
- Lunch at the Kasbah
- Fashion shoot in the historic Kasbah Telouet
- Head back over the Atlas mountain pass to Marrakesh
- Farewell dinner in Marrakesh
- Breakfast at your leisure and check out by 12:00 Noon
- Transfer back to the airport as and if required
Exact details are subject to change as Morocco is full of exciting surprises. If you would like to extend your trip, you can explore the many sights that Marrakech has to offer before or after the workshop.
Please come with an open mind, a creative heart and be ready for adventure. Morocco is a vibrant, colourful place where exciting things will happen.
We have chosen to run this adventure at the end of April between Easter and Ramadan for the best climate and shooting conditions.
We will travel together in a modern, air conditioned mini bus. MK will lead the way in his 4×4 support vehicle.
4 nights accommodation
All transport throughout the adventure
Tour guide and facilitator
Location shooting permits where required
All meals (Dietary requirements catered for)
Bottled water, drinks and snacks on location and on the road
A professional model with suitable styling items
Damien Lovegrove’s guidance, help and wisdom
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
CAMERA KIT REQUIREMENTS
A few lenses covering eqv 20mm to 150mm on full frame
A monopod or a tripod for the darker locations
All lighting equipment will be provided by Damien.
YOUR TUTOR: DAMIEN LOVEGROVE
For the past 20 years Lovegrove has travelled the world as a commercial, wedding and portrait photographer and now loves to share his knowledge and experience with passionate photographers. His sense of fun and his radiant energy make him an ideal leader of adventures and workshop tutor. In 2013 Damien became an official Fujifilm X Photographer and remains one of the chosen few Fujifilm brand ambassadors to this day.
As our costs for each training event remain the same regardless of how many delegates attend, like any pre-booked tickets for the theatre, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give a full refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances.
Please take a look here for our full terms and conditions.
Have any questions? Give us a call:
01275 853204 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or email us.