If you’ve just migrated to the Fuji X system or would like some vital tuition on how to best set up your Fuji X system camera, you’ve come to the right place. Approved Fujifilm expert photographer Damien Lovegrove is offering a range of 1-to-1 training sessions including…
1/2 hour remote training via Skype – £65
1 hour remote training via Skype – £120
2 hour 1-to-1 training at the Lovegrove Studio – £230
4 hour 1-to-1 training at the Lovegrove Studio and on location in Nailsea as required – £400
1/2 day camera set up and training followed by a 1/2 day studio shoot (model included) – £800
YOUR TUTOR: DAMIEN LOVEGROVE
Considered by many to be one of the worlds most influential contemporary photographers, he is best known for creating portraits that make women look fabulous.
Joining the BBC at the age of 19, Damien worked as a cameraman and trained as a Lighting Director before leaving in 1998 to become a full time photographer.
Now a Fujifilm X Photographer and Fujifilm UK Ambassador, he has travelled the world as a commercial photographer, a wedding and portrait photographer and now a teacher, motivator, writer and columnist.
REASONS TO BOOK A SESSION WITH DAMIEN
Damien Lovegrove is:
- Fujifilm approved
- An official Fujifilm X-Photographer
- An experienced trainer with over 20 years of teaching behind him
- Patient and kind
- An expert on Fujifilm X and GFX cameras and lenses
- Exclusive Fujifilm X and GFX system user for over 7 years
- An expert with in depth knowledge and years of experience with Nikon, Canon and Hasselblad systems to aid the transition to Fujifilm
- An expert on using flash and lighting systems with the Fujifilm X and GFX systems
“You don’t have to be a professional to take great pictures, just passionate about photography.”