Adventures & Workshops – last places available for 2022
I’ve just returned from the USA where I have checked out the route for my 2023 road trip adventures. You can read about that trip here. I’ll be uploading details of the ‘Deserts and Gold Dust’ adventure here soon.
I’ve been running workshops in Tuscany for over 10 years now and for 2022 I’ve put together the best combination of models, location and venue. Check out all the information here. This will be the last Lovegrove Adventures workshop in Tuscany so book your spot while you can.
Photography Holidays in 2022
My Tuscany and Fuerteventura workshops are now available for booking.
Tuscany Adventure – 14th to 19th Sep 2022
• Five night, four-day adventure
• Shooting in beautiful abandoned villas
• Landscapes, waterfalls, and woodlands
• Two professional models with four full days of shooting
• Fashion, landscape, and fashion nude genres
• Continuous light and simple off-camera flash
• Luxury estate accommodation with a pool
• Fabulous home-cooked Italian food and fine wine included
“I’m so excited for this workshop. I’ve pulled together the finest ingredients to make this my best event yet.” Damien Lovegrove
1 in stock
Booking now with limited places available.
Join Our Newsletter
Workshops and Adventures
…and another thing I’ve planned a new road trip adventure in the USA called Deserts and Gold dust that journeys through abandoned gold mines, Death Valley, and the deserts of Nevada and California. I’ve checked out the locations and written up my test route here. I’ll be launching the adventure soon for May 2023. Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to receive the information as soon as its released.
- Feel empowered as a photographer
- Have fun doing what you love
- Build your skills
- Build your confidence
- Invest in yourself
- Take fabulous photographs
- Get away on an adventure
- Make new friends
“Nothing quite matches that moment when you take a fabulous photograph. I’ve been shooting non-stop since 1984 and it’s the feeling of accomplishment that continues to drive my passion for photography to this day. I find the process of continually learning to be my key to a young mind and a creative heart.” Damien Lovegrove