Adventures & Workshops – 2022, 2023
Last place available for 2022: I’ve been running workshops in Tuscany for over 10 years now and for this September I’ve put together the best combination of models, locations and venue. Check out all the information here. This will be the last Lovegrove Adventures workshop in Tuscany and the last workshop to include Lovegrove Nudes as a genre, so book your spot while you can.
2023 now booking: I’ve recently returned from the USA where I have checked out the route for my road trip adventures in May 2023. Here are the details of Deserts and Gold Dust
July 2023 – November 2023: Where should I be going next? I’m looking for somewhere exciting, with amazing and accessable shoot locations. Somewhere that is not controversial or dangerous, somewhere pleasantly warm with clean, clear light. If you know of such a place, please message me here.
What ever you do, make the most of life and stay safe.
Photography Holidays in 2022
One last place on my Tuscany workshops has now become available.
Tuscany Adventure – 7th to 12th Sep 2022
• Five night, four-day adventure
• Shooting in beautiful abandoned villas
• Landscapes, waterfalls, and woodlands
• Two professional models with four full days of shooting
• Fashion, landscape, and fashion nude genres
• Continuous light and simple off-camera flash
• Luxury estate accommodation with a pool
• Fabulous home-cooked Italian food and fine wine included
“I’m so excited for this workshop. I’ve pulled together the finest ingredients to make this my best event yet.” Damien Lovegrove
Out of stock
Last place available.
Photography Holidays in 2023
My road trip adventure in the deserts and abandoned gold mining towns of California and Nevada is booing now.
USA Road Trip Adventure – 20th to 28th May 2023
- Nine days of photography and road trip adventure.
- Two professional models with us for the duration of the tour.
- Shooting portraits among the abandoned mining buildings and shacks.
- Shooting landscapes at Mono Lake, Cathedral Gorge and the Alabama hills.
- Shooting at a railway museum, in the engine sheds and among the wagons.
- Staying at classic motels along the way.
- Travelling in a convoy of spacious luxury SUVs. Chevy Tahoe or similar.
- 35 shoot locations on a journey of 1445 miles.
- Flash kits, triggers and smoke machine supplied.
- Guidance and inspiration from expert tutors throughout.
Out of stock
The journey of a lifetime.
Join Our Newsletter
Workshops and Adventures
I’ve written up my recce for the new road trip adventure in the USA called Deserts and Gold Dust that journeys through abandoned gold mines, Death Valley, and the deserts of Nevada and California. I’ve posted 100 photographs and the write up here.
- Feel empowered as a photographer
- Have fun doing what you love
- Build your skills
- Build your confidence
- Invest in yourself
- Take fabulous photographs
- Get away on an adventure
- Make new friends
“Nothing quite matches that moment when you take a fabulous photograph. I’ve been shooting non-stop since 1984 and it’s the feeling of accomplishment that continues to drive my passion for photography to this day. I find the process of continually learning to be my key to a young mind and a creative heart.” Damien Lovegrove